Translate

Jan 8, 2021

° Broken Dolls °

 






° Dream : Broken Dolls °

I'm around 13 years old, I'm a girl and Im wearing a long dress.

I see myself running through a forest , the feeling I get is that of fear and I notice everything has a brownish color.

I turn around while running and I see someone running after me but it looks like a doll more than a human

I see a lake or river from a distance so I try to get there as fast as I can, while running i stumble upon what looks like small dolls' legs, arms, torsos and heads. I'm in panick.

When I get close to the river/lake i try not to make noise and slowly I see an old boat filled with broken dolls and another doll rowing the boat. Theres an old lamp inside the boat. 

I get even closer, I dont know where to ask for help. I see a thick forest on the other side of the river/lake. There are broken dolls hanging from all trees and in the river/lake. 

Theres a small cabin that looks abandoned, slowly I try to find a way to cross the river/lake but the doll that's rowing the boat gets to see me.

I try running and lift my dress, then I see...that I have doll's legs too!! ...I start screaming. I wake up.


I was terrified for days after this dream and it never occurred to me that such a horrifying place could exist. 

Thing is....It does!...


Its "The Doll Island" located in Xochimilco, Mexico

...but...


... I never seen, been to or heard of this place ever before...


SK Moon

2 comments:

  1. This was totally creepy and scared the hell out of me omg! whats more disturbing its that you had never heard of this place before! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG WTF! I will have nightmares now! =O

    ReplyDelete